Monday, April 18, 2011

Red Velvet Media Records and Earth Day!

So many cool things going on and Red Velvet Media Records is ready to make some huge announcements ..(STAY TUNED!)

Earth Day is this Friday the 22ed and we are doing a special show with Holly Stephey
and Singer songwriter J.P Taylor!

J.P's songs are about the beauty of nature and the importance of protecting and preserving the environment. Rhythmic guitar music combined with lyrics and a wide array of instruments from didgeridoos to flutes focus on protecting endangered animals, habitat preservation and stewardship.

"Since I was a child I’ve been interested in and attracted to nature. And at an early age I became interested in music and began writing songs.

I became a teacher to make a difference in the world. Through my songs I’ve tried to help kids understand how people and the other living things in the world are interdependent – and share my passion for the Earth’s natural environment.

There are so many people all over the world who care about the Earth and are doing things to help our planet, little things and big things. More and more are joining us every day.

I have come to realize that my mission is to support and encourage these "Eco-Crusaders" and help spread the word about all they are doing, and all that still needs to be done, to save our planet.

I believe a song can change the world. A song can open eyes, minds, and hearts. Songs can inspire and encourage. The Earth needs people with passion to help us get back on track. My songs are for these people – looking forward, being positive, and working together."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Velvet Media celebrates Spring ;Almost Summer..

Red Velvet Media is launching some great new projects with some exciting new Partners! Stay Tuned ! Holly  Red Velvet Media