Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gotta Have Peace!



After the years of working with many individuals promoting Peace, I have decided to create my own Peace Group to help facilitate getting the message out there no matter where you are in the world!
Gottahavepeace.com coming soon
Please stay tuned for I will be adding new projects and events in your area that you may want to become part of.
For all of you that know me,I have always been very active in promoting peace!
As we all know, Peace begins with you and My wish for the world and everyone who wishes to obtain Peace in there everyday life is to Feel, embrace and Act on your feelings of what you could do to make the world a better Place.
Stay tuned ..Until then..
Peace, Love and happiness..
Holly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Velvet Media celebrates Spring ;Almost Summer..

Red Velvet Media is launching some great new projects with some exciting new Partners! Stay Tuned ! Holly  Red Velvet Media