Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bebe Buell and Holly Stephey Talk about Hard Love








More Fun at Red Velvet Media and Red Velvet Media Blogtalk Radio!
Tune in this Friday September 16,2011 at 2pm pst /5 pm est for Holly Stephey as she talks to Bebe Buell and Hard Love !

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:


ROCK N' ROLL VET, BEBE BUELL, TEAMS UP WITH NIJI ENTERTAINMENT FOR 'HARD LOVE'


Not many people can say that they opened for Alice Cooper and the Ramones, recorded with the Cars, was a fashion model/Playboy Playmate, penned a New York Times best-selling autobiography ('Rebel Heart") and has been praised by such rock icons as Steven Tyler, Joey Ramone and Lemmy Kilmister.

But Bebe Buell has managed to obtain all of these lofty accomplishments, and will undoubtedly add further highlights to her music career, with the impending release of the Bebe Buell Band's new album, 'Hard Love.'

Released on September 27th via the Niji Entertainment Group (a label co-founded by Wendy and Ronnie James Dio), 'Hard Love' is one rockin' good time, as evidenced by such tracks as "Mother of Rock & Roll," "Devil You Know," and a cover of Gang of Four's "I Love A Man In A Uniform."

And Bebe is backed by a rock solid backing band, comprised of Guns N’ Roses drummer Frank Ferrer, former Iggy Pop/Glenn Danzig/Samhain bassist Pete Marshall on bass, former Das Damen/D-Generation guitarist Jimmy Walls on guitar, and former U Melt keyboardist Zac Lasher.

Soon, fans of passion fueled, pure rock n' roll will discover what the rock elite has known for decades; Bebe Buell is the real deal, and one fierce rocker. 'Hard Love' is all the sonic proof you'll need.

Bebe: "This is the most important record of my career and it comes from deep in my soul and guts! I love my fans and that's why I do this. Hence the title 'Hard Love.' Every track is filled with my heart, which beats for rock and roll. I'm my happiest onstage and I can't wait to hit the road and play these songs live with the strongest line-up I've ever made magic with."

'HARD LOVE' TRACKLIST:

1. Mother Of Rock & Roll
2. Devil You Know
3. Heartbeat
4. Got It All Wrong
5. Baby Baby
6. Black Angel
7. Sugar
8. I Love A Man In A Uniform
9. Timeline
10. Normal Girl
11. I Will Wait


FORE MORE INFORMATION, VISIT:
www.facebook.com/nijientertainmentgroup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Velvet Media celebrates Spring ;Almost Summer..

Red Velvet Media is launching some great new projects with some exciting new Partners! Stay Tuned ! Holly  Red Velvet Media